Active Advocates for CLSI and its Vision
The Board of Directors governs CLSI and advances its voluntary consensus processes and its related programs in communication, education, and global harmonization.
Comprised of a balanced representation from government, industry, and the health care professions, the Board is dedicated to maintaining the integrity of the voluntary consensus process, promoting quality medical testing and health care services, and fulfilling the CLSI mission.
Our Board of Directors fulfills CLSI’s mission in the following ways:
- Set and fully understand CLSI’s vision and mission.
- Create, approve, and monitor progress on the strategic plan./li>
- Set and routinely evaluate key metrics to measure organizational performance.
- Approve the annual budget.
- Establish organizational policies.
- Propose amendments to the bylaws.
- Minimize exposure to risk.
- Provide counsel to the organization’s senior staff leadership.
- Evaluate its chief executive officer.
- Initiate other broad-based actions to ensure the organization’s obligations are met.
Meet Our Board of Directors
Get to know our Board by exploring our Board of Director profiles.