Active Advocates for CLSI and its Vision
The Board of Directors governs CLSI and advances its voluntary consensus processes and its related programs in communication, education, and global harmonization.
Comprised of a balanced representation from government, industry, and the health care professions, the Board is dedicated to maintaining the integrity of the voluntary consensus process, promoting quality medical testing and health care services, and fulfilling the CLSI mission.
Our Board of Directors fulfills CLSI’s mission in the following ways:
- Planning based on analysis of CLSI’s environments and on strategic assessment of the needs of its constituencies
- Determining the organizational structure to manage CLSI’s programs
- Establishing policies to guide the organization’s management and volunteer leadership
- Prioritizing and authorizing projects consistent with CLSI’s mission and objectives
- Monitoring, evaluating, and measuring progress toward CLSI’s long-term goals
- Assuring CLSI’s financial integrity by approving an annual budget plan and monitoring CLSI’s finances
- Advocating CLSI’s principles and goals, promoting active participation in CLSI and its programs, and fostering communication between CLSI and the health care community and among its constituencies
Meet Our Board of Directors
Get to know our Board by exploring our Board of Director profiles.