Explore Standards Development Volunteer Opportunities
CONSENSUS COMMITTEE AND SUBCOMMITTEE CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
CLSI is looking for volunteers to serve on its consensus committees and subcommittees.
Volunteers selected to participate on a consensus committee or subcommittee will be responsible for assisting with development, oversight, and review of consensus documents. Other responsibilities include:
- Reviewing draft documents to ensure technical content is accurate and relevant for the intended audience
- Confirming all comments have been addressed satisfactorily and appropriate revisions have been made to the document
- Deeming overall quality of the document acceptable
- Ensuring the document is ready for publication as an approved consensus document
The consensus committee on Evaluation Protocols is seeking representatives who have:
- Experience/expertise in medical testing and/or other health care fields
- Experience/expertise with regulatory and accreditation oversight
- Ability to devote ample time to committee activities
- Consensus management and mediation skills
- High degree of sensitivity to problems in their areas that can be solved through the voluntary consensus process
- Expertise directly related to the consensus committee’s subject matter
- Knowledge of method evaluation, validation, and statistics.
Deadline for application: March 1, 2015
There are currently no calls for volunteers for Subcommittees.
Document Development Committees:
There are currently no calls for volunteers for Document Development Committees.
Volunteer Time Commitment:
Consensus committee and subcommittee member and advisor appointments are for one year and are made in January. To ensure the continued vitality of the committee and to allow as many CLSI volunteers as are qualified to participate, a portion of the membership of the committee is rotated each year.
Please specify your preferred role on the committee for consideration when completing the committee volunteer nomination form and the disclosure of interests form.
Questions? Please contact Stephanie Robinson at email@example.com.
Please check back often as new opportunities are continually added. For specific questions related to volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.