Find Answers to Technical Questions
Back to FAQs
Where should I ask technical questions about the content of standards and guidelines?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the system requirements for eCLIPSE Ultimate Access?
- Internet access
- Works on browsers except for Safari
- Mobile functionality is active but limited
Looking for the eCLIPSE login page? Visit http://clsieclipseua.org/ to log in.
What software is required to view the PDF documents I purchase?
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view electronic PDF documents purchased from the CLSI store. You can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
What are the system requirements for Infobase?
- Microsoft Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.5 or higher
- 64 MB(RAM) 129 MB recommended
- CD-ROM drive
- Hard disk drive with 250 MB available
- VGA Video
- Internet (to use the search capability)