ISO TC 212 Plenary and Working Group Meetings
Kobe International Conference Centre
Kobe Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Monday 07 November – Thursday 10 November 2016
Registration is now open for the ISO TC 212 Plenary and Working Group meetings. Please follow these steps to register.
STEP 1: Determine which meetings you should attend by accessing the Schedule.
- Working Group Meetings – Attendance at working group meetings is limited to registered experts and document monitors per the ISO Directives. Observers are not permitted to attend working group meetings. Attendees must be registered as experts, in advance of the meeting, by their national standards body or liaison organization.
- Plenary Meetings – Attendance at plenary meetings is limited to official delegates from national member bodies or liaison organizations.
STEP 2: Register for the meeting by clicking here.
- Please be careful to choose only the meetings you plan to attend. Meal counts will be based on your meeting selections.
- When filling in your name and professional information please do NOT use all caps, as badges are generated from this data. Please check for typos.
- Registering for the meeting does NOT automatically include transportation or hotel room. Please make those arrangements separately. This link is for meeting registration only.