Expert Panel Information Sessions
Relationship Between Expert Panels and Consensus Council
Recorded on: February 23, 2021
The purpose of this session is to explain the relationship between Expert Panels and Consensus Council and review roles, expectations, and the document prioritization process. This discussion will include:
- The project prioritization process and its use.
- The document development committee roster approval process.
- Current expectations for expert panel participants per the Standards Development Policies and Processes.
- Mary Lou Gantzer, PhD, Emeritus Member, Consensus Council
- James Petisce, PhD, Chairholder, Consensus Council
Associate Principal Scientist, Systems Engineering, BD Life Sciences
What’s New in CLSI Standards Development?
March 30, 2021 | 1:00–2:00 PM Eastern (US) Time
The purpose of this session is to inform Expert Panel members about new initiatives related to document development. This session will review CLSI's new:
- Limited revision process.
- Expanded document scope.
- Jennifer Adams, MT(ASCP), MSHA, VP, Standards and Quality, CLSI
- Glen Fine, MS, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, CLSI