On-Demand GP49 Webinar
Webinar on Developing and Managing a Medical Laboratory (Test) Utilization Management Program
Recorded on April 12, 2018 | 1:00-2:00 PM Eastern (US) Time
At the conclusion of the program, the participant will understand:
- How to use GP49 to initiate, develop, and maintain an effective test utilization program.
- How implementing a test utilization program can reduce costs by improving quality.
- How to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- The risks associated with test overutilization and test underutilization.
- The benefits of a multidisciplinary test utilization committee.
Presenter: Gary W. Procop, MD, Director, Mol. Microbiology, Mycology, Parasitology and Virology Laboratories, Co-Chair, Enterprise Laboratory Stewardship Committee, Medical Operations, Professor of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic
Member rates apply.
Members: FREENonmembers: FREE
Date of Publication: April 12, 2018