Setting up the Clinical Laboratory: What to Think About Before You Start
Sponsored by MedTest DX
On Demand Starting: Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Describe two methods to estimate the volume of testing expected in the laboratory
- Identify the tools used to match test complexity to personnel requirements
- List four questions that should be asked when evaluating a testing platform/method
- Estimate the time needed to complete a test request, from order to result.
- Outline a tentative workflow for a physician office laboratory (POL) laboratory based on test menu and personnel.
Mark D. Kellogg, PhD, MT(ASCP), DABCC
Director of Quality Programs and Associate Director of Chemistry, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Boston Children’s Hospital, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
Earn 1.0 PACE CE® credits.
Cost: $99.00 for nonmembers, member rates apply.
Members: $29.70 → $84.15Nonmembers: $99.00
Chairholder: Mark D. Kellogg, PhD, MT(ASCP), DABCC
Date of Webinar: April 30, 2020