Method Validation and Verification Solution Package
Would your laboratory benefit from a toolkit for method validation and calibration verification? This package focuses on such topics as interference, linearity, reference intervals, trueness, and precision, including related troubleshooting.
Topics covered in this package correspond to CLSI QSE Process Management and ISO 15189 sections 5.4 Pre-examination processes and 5.6 Ensuring quality of examination results.
Documents in this package:
- EP05-A3 | Evaluation of Precision of Quantitative Measurement Procedures, 3rd Edition
- EP06-A | Evaluation of the Linearity of Quantitative Measurement Procedures: A Statistical Approach, 1st Edition*
- EP07-A2 | Interference Testing in Clinical Chemistry, 2nd Edition*
- EP10-A3-AMD | Preliminary Evaluation of Quantitative Clinical Laboratory Measurement Procedures, 3rd Edition*
- EP15-A3 | User Verification of Precision and Estimation of Bias, 3rd Edition
- EP19-Ed2 | A Framework for Using CLSI Documents to Evaluate Clinical Laboratory Measurement Procedures, 2nd Edition*
- EP28-A3c | Defining, Establishing, and Verifying Reference Intervals in the Clinical Laboratory, 3rd Edition
Member Price: as low as $285.12Nonmember Price: $950.40
Order Code Print: MVVPKG
Order Code PDF: MVVPKGE
MVVPKG Additional Details
*This document is available in an electronic format only.