On Demand: VET09WR
Understanding Susceptibility Test Data as a Component of Antimicrobial Stewardship in Veterinary Settings
Recorded On: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 | 1:00 PM Eastern (US) Time
- Claire Burbick, DVM, PhD, DACVM, Clinical Assistant Professor, Washington State University
- Erin Frey, DVM, MPH, DACVPM, General Practicing Teaching Fellow, North Carolina State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Fred Gingrich, DVM, Executive Vice President, American Association of Bovine Practitioners
- Brian Lubbers, DVM, PhD, DACVCP, Director of Clinical Microbiology, Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Virginia R. Fajt, DVM, PhD, DACVCP, Clinical Associate Professor, Texas A&M University and Chairholder of VET09-Ed1
At the conclusion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Understand available CLSI resources.
- Know the rationale for the VET09 document creation.
- Understand the organization of the document.
- Know when and how VET09 can be useful to veterinarians.
Members: FREENonmembers: FREE
Chairholder: Virginia R. Fajt, DVM, PhD, DACVCP
Date of Webinar: July 25, 2019