Get Involved—Volunteer with CLSI!
Don’t just follow the gold standard. Set it.
Information about the roles and duties of committee participants can be found here.
Requirements for Nomination Consideration
Nominees are required to submit the following information in order for their nomination to be considered:
- Nominee name, affiliation, address, and e-mail address
- Name and e-mail address of nominator, if other than self
- Nominee’s current curriculum vitae or resume
- Nominee’s preferred role on the committee
- Completed Acceptance of CLSI Policies form
Payment of an annual administrative fee is required for participation on CLSI committees. If you or your organization is a member of CLSI, the annual fee is included in your membership dues; no additional payment is required. More information on CLSI membership can be found here.
Please submit nominations and required documentation to email@example.com.
Current Calls for Volunteers
- QMS05: Qualifying, Selecting, and Evaluating a Referral Laboratory, 3rd Edition
- QMS26: Management of Laboratory Records
- NBS09: Newborn Screening for X-Linked Adrenoleukodystrophy
- Expert Panel on Preexamination Processes