CLSI Internal Audit Workshop at MedLab Middle East
CLSI’s GHP team will be hosting a workshop on February 9-11th at the Medlab Middle East exhibition in Dubai. Participants will learn how a laboratory can establish an internal audit program to enhance the quality of its services through continual improvement. Whereas an audit program defines the “who,” “what,” “when,” “where,” and “how” of meeting requirements for internal auditing, the audit process describes the details of how to conduct individual laboratory internal audits.
The workshop is designed to introduce participants to:
- Standard requirements for conducting internal audits
- Laboratory compliance with ISO 15189, ISO 19011, and ISO 17025 standards.
- The process and methods for conducting an internal audit.
- Corrective actions and closing audits.
Upon completion the participants will be able to:
- Develop a process to prepare and conduct internal audits.
- Plan and manage internal audits.
- Discuss how to use the results from a laboratory audit.
- Advocate for the importance of taking corrective action.
Call us to register at +971.4.3116357