CLSI Careers & Job Opportunities
Take advantage of a career opportunity with CLSI today.
Tired of the same routine? Ready to make a difference? CLSI is looking for career-motivated individuals like you to fill vital job positions that support our mission.
As a volunteer-driven, membership-supported, not-for-profit organization, we are dedicated to developing standards and guidelines for the health care and medical testing community.
Digital Platform Specialist
Responsible for managing projects related to the organization’s digital transformation. Leads the implementation, training, and maintenance of digital platforms. Works collaboratively across the organization with employees, vendors, and volunteers on technology platforms to provide support and ensure efficient use of technology. Possesses experience in leading successful projects and the ability to collaboratively manage teams through change.
Essential Job Duties
- Data Support and New Technology
- Uses data systems products (eg, Tableau, Smartsheet) to create reports and metrics for the organization
- Assists with data cleansing processes such as identifying inconsistent or missing data and working with the IT Systems Manager to implement updates
- Works with internal and external teams to identify, select, and implement new technology to improve and automate processes at CLSI
- Smartsheet Platform Management
- Manages platform-related activities
- Monitors platform implementation, use, and adoption
- Tracks technology project(s) performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of defined short- and long-term platform project goals
- Develops and executes sheets, reports, and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders
- Develops and implements training programs to support staff development
- Volunteer Experience Support
- Assists in the onboarding, testing, and training of CLSI’s collaborative commenting and voting platform, Edaptive, for use by Standards Development staff and CLSI Volunteers
- In conjunction with Standards Development staff, manages the coordination and communication of voting opportunities within the product development process
- Monitors and creates reports related to voting and commenting activities
- Processes nominee information received through volunteer recruitment efforts
- Distributes appointment notices for standards development committees using technology to automate as much of the process as possible
- Collaborates with staff to solicit updates to volunteer data by using reporting tools and assisting with the use of software to automate processes
- Assists with the data verification process within the volunteer database to ensure data quality and consistency
- Supports outreach efforts to improve the volunteer experience and recruitment
- Meeting Support
- Supports planning, including logistical technology setup and event software for quarterly CLSI Committees Weeks
- Assists with the implementation of new meeting platforms and technology to facilitate hybrid meeting
- Supports on-site and virtual meeting operations (eg, technology support, administrative support) as requested
Performs other duties as required by management.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong technology and data systems background
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products required
- Previous experience with project management software equivalent to Smartsheet
- Basic knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Acrobat
- Strong communication and writing skills required
- Familiarity with the latest project management technologies
- Ability to interact with the organization’s internal and external volunteers on projects
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and work on cross-functional teams
- Flexible, team-oriented, self-starter
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; preferably in business administration, business intelligence, communications, or a related field
- 1–2 years of relevant job or internship experience preferred