CLSI Board of Directors
Active Advocates for CLSI and its Vision
Comprised of a balanced representation from government, industry, and the health care professions, the CLSI Board of Directors is dedicated to maintaining the integrity of the voluntary consensus process, promoting quality medical testing and health care services, and fulfilling the CLSI mission.
Learn more about our board members by clicking on their name in the left-hand sidebar.
Our Board of Directors fulfills CLSI’s mission in the following ways:
- Propose amendments to the bylaws.
- Minimize exposure to risk.
- Provide counsel to the organization’s senior staff leadership.
- Evaluate its chief executive officer.
- Initiate other broad-based actions to ensure the organization’s obligations are met.