CLSI Member Logo
Display the CLSI Member Logo With Pride!
Using the CLSI Member Logo highlights your commitment to laboratory excellence!
To check whether your institution, company or organization is a current member, please check our member directory or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please help protect our brand by reading the terms and conditions before downloading. By downloading and displaying the member logo, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use as set forth in these guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: May I run the logo in any color?
A: No. The logo may appear only in the colors provided above for download.
Q: Who can use it?
A: You can if you are an active individual member or an employee of an active organizational member.
Q: Why should I use it?
A: It identifies you as a member of CLSI, an international laboratory standards development organization. It proclaims your commitment to best practices in laboratory medicine. It promotes your commitment to using CLSI standards in your organization and your goal to improve health care around the world.
Q: Do you have other formats available?
A: Yes, click below for each:
Terms and Conditions for Use of the CLSI Member Logo
- The logo may be used to identify your company or organization as an CLSI member. It may be used on websites, signage, reports, brochures, and other publicity or display materials.
- The logo may link only to the CLSI homepage. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites.
- The logo must always be at least 1″ in height when displaying in print or on screen.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc., except by express permission from CLSI.
- For web display, you may decrease the web size by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained. You may not animate, morph, or in any other way distort the appearance of the logo.
- The logo can be printed in white ink or in its original colors.
- Altering the color scheme of the logo is not permitted.
- The logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by CLSI of a company’s product or service; or that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with CLSI; or to show any kind of relationship with CLSI aside from those permitted above.
- The logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts, official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients, or purchasers of a member company’s services or products.
- The logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about CLSI or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on CLSI.
- The logo may not be used on any website that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- CLSI reserves the right to disallow any use of the logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the logo may result in legal action.
If you have questions about any of the conditions above, please e-mail email@example.com.