Frequently Asked Questions
Q: May I run the logo in any color?
A: No. The logo may appear only in the colors provided above for download.
Q: Who can use it?
A: You can if you are an active individual member or an employee of an active organizational member.
Q: Why should I use it?
A: It identifies you as a member of CLSI, an international laboratory standards development organization. It proclaims your commitment to best practices in laboratory medicine. It promotes your commitment to using CLSI standards in your organization and your goal to improve health care around the world.
Q: Do you have other formats available?
A: Yes, click below for each:
Terms and Conditions for Use of the CLSI Member Logo
- The logo may be used to identify your company or organization as a CLSI member. It may be used on websites, signage, reports, social profiles, brochures, and other publicity or display materials.
- The logo may link only to the CLSI homepage. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites
- The logo must always be at least 1″ in height when displaying in print or on screen
- There can be no material alteration of the Member logo, including modifying the lettering or adding additional elements, shadows, outlines and embellishments
- There must be a 25% clear space between the Member logo and other adjacent elements
- For web display, you may decrease the web size by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained
- The Member logo must reside on its own line rather than embedded in text
- The Member logo usage cannot in any way connote professional affiliation in any capacity other than membership association with CLSI. Social channels, signature blocks, and Member organization websites are appropriate usage channels. Usage in CVs and business cards are not appropriate uses of the Member logo.
- The logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts, official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients, or purchasers of a member company’s services or products
- The logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about CLSI or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on CLSI
- The logo may not be used on any website that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations
- CLSI reserves the right to disallow any use of the logo
- Any unauthorized use of the logo may result in legal action
If you have questions about whether use of the CLSI Member logo is within guidelines, please reach out to Marketing Director Jane Berger at email@example.com.