June 2022 AST News Update
The CLSI AST Outreach Working Group (ORWG) is part of the CLSI Subcommittee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST) and was established in 2015. The formation of the working group originated in a desire to efficiently convey information regarding contemporary AST practices, recommendations, and resources to the clinical microbiology community.
- Volume 7, Issue 1 - June 2022 (English)
- Featured Article: Direct Disk Diffusion Testing From Positive Blood Cultures
- Case Studies: What’s Wrong with This Picture?
- Coagulase-negative Staphylococcus spp.
- Serratia marcescens
- Practical Tips: Updating Breakpoints
- Hot Topic: Candida auris and Amphotericin B
- More News!
- ASM Updates IQCP Guidance
- Joint CLSI-EUCAST Working Group
- In Memoriam: James A. Poupard, PhD (1943-2022)