CLSI's Consensus Council
The Consensus Council serves as the consensus body for CLSI.
It sets priorities for and manages CLSI standards development and identifies continual improvement opportunities for standards development-related processes. The Consensus Council also votes on Final Draft documents to confirm adherence to process requirements.
Consensus Council members review and judge materials submitted by peers, and make decisions in alignment with Board-directed goals and objectives. Consensus Council members actively participate in Consensus Council activities, conference calls, and meetings.
View Current Consensus Council Members
Choose a Membership Year
- Deirdre Astin, MT, MS(ASCP) / Member / New York State Department of Health, United States
- Anne T. Daley, MS, MT(ASCP)DLM, CMQ/OE(ASQ)CSBB / Member / ARUP Laboratories, United States
- Avis Danishefsky, PhD / Member / FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health, United States
- Collette Fitzgerald, PhD / Member / Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, United States
- Mary Lou Gantzer, PhD, FACB / Emeritus Member, United States
- Michelle McLean, MS, MT(ASCP), BS / Member / Greiner Bio-One, Inc., United States
- Tania Motschman, MS, MT(ASCP)SBB / Vice-Chairholder / Laboratory Corporation of America, United States
- James H. Nichols, PhD, DABCC, FAACC / Member / Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, United States
- M. Laura Parnas, PhD, DABCC / Member / Roche Diagnostics, United States
- James R. Petisce, PhD / Chairholder / BD Diagnostic Systems, United States
- Victoria Petrides, MS / Member / Abbott Laboratories, United States
- Robert Rej, PhD / Emeritus Member / New York State Department of Health - Wadsworth Center, United States
- Matthew A. Wikler, MD, FIDSA, MBA / Member / IDTD Consulting, United States