CLSI's Consensus Council
The Consensus Council serves as the consensus body for CLSI.
It sets priorities for and manages CLSI standards development and identifies continual improvement opportunities for standards development-related processes. The Consensus Council also votes on Final Draft documents to confirm adherence to process requirements.
Consensus Council members review and judge materials submitted by peers, and make decisions in alignment with Board-directed goals and objectives. Consensus Council members actively participate in Consensus Council activities, conference calls, and meetings.
Volunteer for Consensus Council
View Current Consensus Council Members
Choose a Membership Year
- Deirdre Astin, MS, MT(ASCP) / Member / New York State Department of Health, United States
- Victor R. De Jesus, PhD / Member / Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, United States
- Michelle McLean, MS, MLS(ASCP), BS / Member / Roche Diagnostics, United States
- Tania Motschman, MS, MT(ASCP)SBB / Chairholder / Laboratory Corporation of America, United States
- James H. Nichols, PhD, DABCC, FAACC / Vice-Chairholder / Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, United States
- Victoria Petrides, MS / Member / Abbott Laboratories, United States
- Robert Rej, PhD / Emeritus Member, United States
- Ribhi M. Shawar, PhD, D(ABMM), F(AAM) / Member / FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health, United States
- Matthew A. Wikler, MD, FIDSA, MBA / Member / IDTD Consulting, United States
- Barbara Zehnbauer, PhD / Member / Emory University Hospital, United States