CLSI's Consensus Council
The Consensus Council serves as the consensus body for CLSI.
It approves projects confirming consensus for project development based on medical utility, clinical relevance, and CLSI’s mission, evaluates concerns regarding delays in project development and implements proposed intervention process as needed, and votes on Final Draft documents to confirm adherence to their respective development processes and approves documents and products for final production.
Consensus Council members review and evaluate materials submitted by peers, and make decisions in alignment with Board-directed goals and objective. Consensus Council members actively participate in Consensus Council activities, conference calls, and meeting.
View Current Consensus Council Members
Choose a Membership Year
- Deirdre Astin, MS, MT(ASCP) / Member / New York State Department of Health, United States
- Victor R. De Jesus, PhD / Member / Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, United States
- Michelle McLean, MS, MLS(ASCP), BS / Member / Roche Diagnostics, United States
- Tania Motschman, MS, MT(ASCP)SBB / Chairholder, United States
- James H. Nichols, PhD, DABCC, FAACC / Vice-Chairholder / Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, United States
- Victoria Petrides, MS / Member / Abbott Laboratories, United States
- Robert Rej, PhD / Emeritus Member, United States
- Ribhi M. Shawar, PhD, D(ABMM), F(AAM) / Member / FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health, United States
- Matthew A. Wikler, MD, FIDSA, MBA / Member / IDTD Consulting, United States
- Barbara Zehnbauer, PhD / Member / Emory University Hospital, United States