CLSI Using M100-Ed32
Using M100: Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
Improve your lab's antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST) by using this self-paced, online learning program. This interactive program will teach you how to navigate the many tables found in the 32nd Edition (2022) of CLSI's document M100—Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing, 32nd Edition.
Please note: You will automatically get updates as they become available.
During this online learning course, you will learn:
- More about CLSI and its role in AST.
- How to locate specific tables in M100 that can guide AST testing and reporting decisions, such as:
- Selecting antimicrobial agents for testing and reporting.
- Interpreting zone diameter and minimal inhibitory concentration (or MIC) measurements.
- Choosing organisms for quality control of disk diffusion and MIC tests.
Member price:List Price:
Date of Publication: March 9, 2022