Expanding CLSI Access with Health System Membership Webinar
Recorded on: Thursday, August 10, 2023
Learn how to expand CLSI access across your organization with this free member webinar. Diana L. Kremitske, MHA, MS, MLS(ASCP), Barbara Booth, BS, MT (ASCP) CPHQ and Jeana Houseman, MHSA, DLM(ASCP)CM joined us to discuss how expanding CLSI access with a Health System membership has been beneficial for their organizations. Topics covered included:
- What is Health System membership?
- The member benefits and pricing structure of Health System membership.
- An overview of our current Health System members.
- The benefits to your organization of being a Health System member.
- How to share the system benefits with other staff to ensure your organization is making the most of its membership.
Diana L. Kremitske, MHA, MS, MLS(ASCP), Vice President Institute Operations, Laboratory Medicine, Geisinger
Barbara Booth, BS, MT (ASCP) CPHQ, Laboratory Quality Systems Senior Coordinator, Geisinger
Jeana Houseman, MHSA, DLM(ASCP)CM, Director of Quality, Patient Safety and Accreditation for Laboratories, HealthPartners
Jessica Tredway, Customer Relationship Manager, CLSI
This webinar is for all active CLSI Delegates and Alternates Delegates. It is also applicable to all current and former membership interested in learning more about our Health System membership.
Date of Webinar: August 10, 2023