Performance Metrics for Continuous Interstitial Glucose Monitoring
Tuesday, February 9, 2021 | 1:00-2:00 PM Eastern (US) Time
In this webinar you will learn:
- How CLSI developed the guidance
- How continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems are used
- Some standardized definitions used in CGM
- Various ways that accuracy is determined
- Considerations for alarms and alerts
- Issues relating to calibration and reference standards
- Other key CGM parameters
- Considerations for clinical studies
David L. Horwitz, MD, PhD, FACP
DLH Biomedical Consulting
Cost: $50.00 per site. Member discounts apply; free for Level I & Health System members.
Earn 1.0 PACE CE® Credit.
CLSI is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.
Members: $0.00 → $42.50Nonmembers: $50.00
Chairholder: David Horwitz
Date of Webinar: February 9, 2021