Expanding CLSI Involvement at Your Organization Webinar
Date and time: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 | 11:00 am Eastern (US) Time
Join us for this free member delegate webinar to learn how to expand CLSI volunteer involvement at your organization. CLSI member delegate, Victoria Petrides, MS, will join us to discuss how Abbott created a “CLSI Intelligence Team” to expand involvement. Topics to be covered include:
- Current open calls for volunteers.
- Our new Delegate Commenting feature.
- How to see who from your organization has applied to a volunteer position.
- The benefits to your colleagues of becoming a CLSI volunteer.
- An overview of our volunteers.
Victoria Petrides, MS, Program Manager, Technical Design Quality, Abbott
Katie Barnett, Director, Membership and User Experience, CLSI
Jessica (Chumaceiro) Tredway, Customer Relationship Manager, CLSI
This webinar is for all active CLSI Delegates and Alternate Delegates.
Date of Webinar: February 15, 2023