MM03 Free Overview Webinar
MM03 Overview: Molecular Diagnostic Methods for Infectious Diseases Webinar
This free webinar provides an overview of the information in CLSI MM03, including:
- The purpose of MM03
- The difference between amplified and nonamplified nucleic acid methods
- How to select and qualify nucleic acid sequences
- How to establish and evaluate test performance characteristics, inhibitors, and interfering substances
- How to control false-positive reactions
- How to interpret and report results
- How to establish a Quality Assurance (QA) program
- How to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Recommendations for manufacturers and clinical laboratories
This webinar was developed by CLSI staff in June 2020.
Date of Webinar: June 23, 2020
MM03 Free Overview Webinar Additional Details
For information on CLSI’s education courses and webinar policies read here.