Laboratory Internal Auditing Course
The CLSI Laboratory Internal Auditing Course is based on CLSI document QMS15, Laboratory Internal Audit Program, 2nd Edition.
At the end of the course, the learner should be able to:
- List at least five reasons for having a laboratory internal audit program
- Restate the requirements for a laboratory internal audit program
- Outline the elements of a laboratory internal audit program
- Depict the process flow for conducting an internal audit of a specified laboratory process
- Describe each element of an effective audit report and the source of the information in each element
- Given a set of audit evidence, formulate an effective audit report
- Describe appropriate auditee responses to audit findings
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a laboratory internal audit program
Earn 4.0 P.A.C.E.® CE Credits.
CLSI is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.
Registration and access to this online course is by user through your CLSI account. Please e-mail customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk quote requests for your organization.
QMS15OL Additional Details
For information on CLSI’s education courses and webinar policies read here.