Using M100: Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
Improve your lab's antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST) by using this self-paced, online learning program. This interactive program will teach you how to navigate the many tables found in the 32nd Edition (2022) of CLSI's document M100—Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing, 32nd Edition.
Please note: A new version of M100 (33rd) edition is now available. This program is based on the 32nd edition and will not be updated to reflect the changes.
During this online learning course, you will learn:
- More about CLSI and its role in AST.
- How to locate specific tables in M100 that can guide AST testing and reporting decisions, such as:
- Selecting antimicrobial agents for testing and reporting.
- Interpreting zone diameter and minimal inhibitory concentration (or MIC) measurements.
- Choosing organisms for quality control of disk diffusion and MIC tests.
Date of Publication: March 9, 2022