Using M100: Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
Improve your lab's antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST) by using this self-paced, online learning program. This interactive program will teach you how to navigate the many tables found in CLSI's document M100—Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing, 32nd Edition.
During this online learning course, you will learn:
- More about CLSI and its role in AST.
- How to locate specific tables in M100 that can guide AST testing and reporting decisions, such as:
- Selecting antimicrobial agents for testing and reporting.
- Interpreting zone diameter and minimal inhibitory concentration (or MIC) measurements.
- Choosing organisms for quality control of disk diffusion and MIC tests.
Interested in getting 1.5 P.A.C.E. CE Credits for completing this course? Simply purchase the add-on CE credits for $30 here, before or after you complete the course.
Date of Publication: March 9, 2022