Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update From CLSI
With a global pandemic underway, CLSI’s mission to “develop clinical and laboratory practices and promote their use worldwide” is more relevant than ever before. CLSI recognizes the important contributions of laboratory professionals and the health care community and applauds their efforts in the global fight against COVID-19.
Added resources relevant to COVID-19 and laboratory standards:
- CLSI Documents Helpful for COVID-19 Testing
This list includes documents that have been identified as helpful for the laboratory community's use during the current pandemic.
- What you need to know from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Resources from the World Health Organization
- Information from the Association of Public Health Laboratories
- Mapping the virus from Johns Hopkins
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources from American Society for Microbiology
- What’s new information and what’s happening now podcast from Infectious Disease Society of America
- COVID-19 Testing Directory from AACC
Thank you again for all of the important work you do for the laboratory community.