CLSI Microbiology Standards Subcommittees & Resources
Advancing the Field of Microbiology with Timely AST Standards
Find the latest news and updates from our microbiology standards committees.
About the Microbiology Standards Subcommittees
- About CLSI's Subcommittees on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST)
- About CLSI’s Subcommittee on Antifungal Susceptibility Tests
- About CLSI’s Subcommittee on Veterinary Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (VAST)
View Meeting Files and Resources
- Meeting Presentation Minutes
- M100 Resources
- Other Tools Used for Decisions
View Educational Resources
- AST News Updates
- Statistician Summary for Alternative 5X3 QC Testing
- CLSI and AST
- FDA Makes Up-to-Date Susceptibility Test Interpretive Criteria (Breakpoint) Resources Available Online Note: This will open the FDA website.
- M23 Disk Content Submission Inquiry
- Joint ASM-CLSI-CAP Individualized Quality Control Plan (IQCP) Note: This will open the ASM website.
Access Our Free Microbiology Standards Resources
Volunteering With CLSI
Hear directly from our volunteers about their experience volunteering on CLSI AST Subcommittees.