AST Rationale Documents (Free)
Download all of CLSI’s Free AST Rationale Documents at once.
Using the CLSI voluntary consensus process, the Subcommittee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing develops standards that promote accurate antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST) and appropriate reporting. The subcommittee reviews data from various sources and studies (eg, in vitro, pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic, and clinical studies) to establish antimicrobial susceptibility test methods, breakpoints, and quality control ranges.
It is important for medical laboratories, drug and device manufacturers, and regulatory and accreditation organizations to understand how AST breakpoints and interpretive categories are determined. To meet this need, CLSI has published rationale documents that provide the scientific reasons behind the subcommittee’s decisions, along with documentation of the standardized data and methods used to determine breakpoints.
Interested in the latest AST information from CLSI? Visit clsi.org/ast2020.
This package includes:
- MR01 | Polymyxin Breakpoints for Enterobacterales, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Acinetobacter spp., 2nd Edition
- MR02 | Fluoroquinolone Breakpoints for Enterobacteriaceae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, 1st Edition
- MR03 | Meropenem Breakpoints for Acinetobacter spp., 1st Edition
- MR04 | Azithromycin Breakpoint for Neisseria gonorrhoeae, 1st Edition
- MR05 | Ceftaroline Breakpoints for Staphylococcus aureus, 1st Edition
- MR06 | Daptomycin Breakpoints for Enterococci, 1st Edition
- MR07 | Cefazolin Breakpoints for Enterobacterales (Systemic Infections), 1st Edition
- MR08 | Cefazolin Breakpoints for Enterobacterales (Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections), 1st Edition
This package is in electronic format only and free to download.
Order Code Print: MRPKG